The following articles provide information similar to material in our book How To Operate Your Home. If you like the articles, you’ll love the book. We provide them here for homeowners only; they are not to be duplicated in print or electronic media.
For professionals, we offer these articles in PDF format so you can post them on your website or duplicate them for your customers. To purchase them, visit our online store.
These articles are protected by copyright, and any use without specific written permission of the author is a violation of law.
- Just Fix-It – The Absolute Best Home Repair Products
- Finding Studs
- Fogged Up? Clearing the Air About Window Condensation Problems
- The Ice Dam Cometh!
- In Case Of Emergency – Things Everyone In The Household Should Know
- Insulate Your Attic – But Don’t Stop There!
- Keep Your Basement Dry
- Kitchen Cabinets – Replace, Re-Face, Refinish or Paint
- Mold And Mildew
- Replace Your Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Replace Your Furnace
- Restore Your Aluminum or Vinyl Siding
- Service Checklists
- Service Requirements by the Calendar
- Soot, Ghosts and Ugly Stains
- Squeaky Floors
- Top Energy-Saving and Comfort Tips